- Definite Career Progression and opportunities
- Relocation costs and allowances
- Lucrative Hourly rates & additional incentives
This fantastic pharmacy is seeking a friendly and confident candidate to join their community near Shepparton VIC, and add to their friendly and dynamic pharmacy team!
This role is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who has an undeniable passion for the industry and is looking to further excel and progress in their career. This position offers multiple benefits including a lucrative hourly rate between $40-45, as well as additional KPI incentives for meeting targets (approx 10k/yr); a bonus of $10k after completion of 2 years continuous employment! They are ALSO offering additional relocation support and costs to ensure any relocation is a very smooth and comfortable process.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have very strong and clear communication skills
- Passion for the industry
- Ability and confidence to approach the community and consult them with appropriate products
- Strong customer service abilities
- Provide strong leadership to the team
- Be organised and efficient with time-management
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic working environment
- effectiveness to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work on a rotating 2-week roster ideally including some weekend work.
What is required of this candidate:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Leadership experience is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge and understanding in the use of FRED dispensing software
- Effective relationship-building skills and communication
- High levels of integrity and honesty with a commitment to exceptional customer service and support
- Ability to negotiate with an effective knowledge of the financial aspects associated with the pharmacy operation
- Current first-aid qualification
If you believe you are the right candidate for this great opportunity and you are a motivated pharmacist determined for career progression and to work in a dynamic community pharmacy;
then please do not hesitate to apply and forward your CV to [email protected] Feel free to also follow up with a phone call about the position or other interest you have by calling Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, have a look at other position we currently have available by clicking the link www.gorillajobs.com.au
Looking forward to hearing back from you all.