- Lucrative hourly rate of $40.00 ~ 45.00 per hour
- Flexibility within the role and hours of work suited for your availability
- Fantastic location right near the coast and close to the city of Newcastle, NSW
Are you looking for a change from community pharmacy? There is a vibrant group of Pharmacies that are expanding and looking to employ competent pharmacists who will work alongside a fantastic, vibrant, and progressive group of people all dedicated to providing excellent customer care to the lovely community!
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking to live in the city and work a bit out in suburban communities and have a fantastic work/life balance. This Pharmacy is very progressive and creates latest formulas and innovative therapies to help both patients and doctors resolve health issues.
This is an extremely well-rounded role where you can be responsible for either work between two stores, or one shop that requires business growth. So whether you are a business developer or a Junior learning the ropes, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Benefits of working with this organization:
- Your choice between hours 40 ~ 48 hours per week
- Lucrative remuneration between $40.00 ~ 45.00 per hour (negotiable)
- Opportunity to work in a leadership position (preferred)
- Beautiful area in a fantastic location near the beach and Newcastle city
- No nights required and weekends negotiable
Requirements for this role:
- Ability to effectively dispense methadone
- Innovation and creativity to business approach
- Research skills, problem-solving, and thinking outside of the box
- Daily administrative tasks
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Impeccable customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for Pharmacy
- Prior leadership and management experience (preferred)
- Immunization certified (preferred)
- Personable personality and the ability to build relationships with teammates and customers
- Australian drivers license
Are you interested in this opportunity? Please apply now by sending your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website: www.gorillajobs.com.au to see similar opportunities within the Newcastle area.