- Open to newly registered pharmacist
- Work alongside a progressive and reputable pharmacy
- Great career progression and growth to assist you to excel in the industry
This is an opportunity for a pharmacist looking to grow and develop their skills in a well-established pharmacy group. This opportunity allows for plenty of room to excel and can offer you an immediate start.
This role includes set shifts as follows:
Tuesday: 9 am – 5 pm
Wednesday: 10 am – 5 pm
Thursday: 1 pm – 8 pm
Friday: 12 pm – 8 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm
About the role:
- Meet all professional and ethical requirements in the Pharmacy
- Ensure that all policies and required standards are adhered to for the full and efficient running of the dispensary.
- Be a confident communicator
- Show compassion to your customers whilst providing an exceptional level of service
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Be highly organised to work in a fast-paced dispensary.
What is required for this role
- Registered Australian Pharmacist with at least two years Pharmacy experience
- Previous use of the FRED dispensing system
- Current First Aid Qualification
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills and effective relationship building skills
- High levels of integrity and honesty with a commitment to expectation levels of customer service and support
- Negotiation ability with effective knowledge of the financial aspects associated with the pharmacy operation
If this is a role you are ready for and have an interest in knowing more about then please apply now! you can also forward a copy of your CV to [email protected] and follow it up with a phone call to Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, have a look at our website www.gorillajobs.com.au for other opportunities for pharmacist in Victoria.