- An abundance of support staff to help you run the day to day of this Pharmacy
- Clear pathway into your new leadership position
- Up to $40.00p/h, 38 – 42 hours per week, morning shift or night shift option
In the heart of the Gold Coast, QLD lies a forward-thinking Pharmacy with a grand team of 15+ staff. In this highly-sought-after role, you will be given all of the tools you need to enjoy and advance in your career.
This Pharmacy is has a great structure of 5 Pharmacists, 1 intern, and a hands-on retail manager and a forward dispense model in order to ensure quality interaction and customer service. This Pharmacy possesses unique selling and attraction points, making it the talk of the town and growing exponentially in business, reputation, and unique professional services.
What’s on offer for you?
- Clear pathway into a leadership role
- Flexibility with roster / hours / shifts
- 1:1 Mentoring
- Honest and transparent owner (no internal politics)
- Up to $40.00p/h + KPI Bonus & benefits
- Work close to home! right by the water
Your new roster and responsibilities:
Option A (Day Shift)
Tuesday to Saturday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Option B (Night Shift)
Tuesday to Saturday 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
*this roster is flexible within reason.
- Great communication skills
- Delegate tasks and follow up the progress
- Work alongside 3 other pharmacists at any given time and lead a team of dispensary techs and floor staff
- Customer-focused approach
- Roughly 350 – 400 scripts per day
Requirements for this role:
- Unrestricted General AHPRA Registration
- 1 – 2 years experience, with demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Immunisation Certified (or willing to obtain)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you’re interested in this opportunity and you feel you can add some real value to this Pharmacy, please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 809 629
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see opportunities in your area that may be better suited for you: www.gorillajobs.com.au