- Permanent full-time position with an immediate start
- Competitive hourly rate + benefits
- Great organization and big support team to help kickstart your career
A permanent part-time position is now available right in the heart of the lovely beach-ridden Gold Coast! This is a permanent full-time position best suited for a Junior Pharmacist or someone a bit more experienced. Any level of experience is welcome!
You will be thrown right into a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a great big team of staff and Pharmacists, all focused on delivering excellent customer care to the lovely Community in the area. The Pharmacy is open from 8:00 ~ 8:00 during the weekdays.
You will receive 38 hours per week over 4 days. The right candidate would, however, need to be flexible to potentially pick up extra shifts or cover sick leave or holidays.
Details to the role:
- Helping to manage and ensure the dispensary is running smoothly
- Customer focus and care, solving problems and interacting with patients
- Handling the Webster packing for the Community and Nursing Homes
- Following and abiding by 6CPA programs
- Doing scripts
Requirements for the role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Passion for Pharmacy
- Strong communication skills
- Must live locally
- Must possess a valid NSW license
- Ability to work solely and part of a team
- Likable personality and friendly persona
- Student mentality
Does this position interest you?
This is an immediate full-time position starting whenever you like! If you feel this is the perfect place for you to grow and start your new chapter, send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential conversation.
Alternatively, have a look at our website for other positions in the Gold Coast or Brisbane that might be suitable for you! www.gorillajobs.com.au