- Lucrative hourly rate starting at $35 ~$45 (negotiable by experience)
- Strong team culture and diversity
- Clear career pathway!
A full-time Pharmacist that is highly motivated, hard-working and also likes to have a chat with the locals is wanted to join this Pharmacy that strives to build a relationship with their regular customers and wow the tourists with their friendly, caring demeanours and professional advice.
Benefits of this role:
- Great friendly team environment
- Career progression pathways in the company
- Immediate start available for the right candidate
- Incredible work/ life balance
- Remuneration that will increase with time and experience
On a fortnightly roster, you will be given 40+ hours a week where you will be doing med checks, webster packs, counselling, using the FRED dispensary and liaising with the local hospital and GP’s on a regular basis.
Join the Pharmacy that is located in Bundaberg, four-hours’ drive north of Brisbane. Nestled beside the Burnett River, with the Southern Great Barrier Reef on its doorstep, it’s an easy access point to coral reefs, secluded beaches and an important turtle rookery.
Requirments to move forward in this role:
- 1+ years of experience working in a Pharmacy
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Flexibility to work demanding hours
- A passion to move forward in the Industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you feel this is the perfect role for you, please send your resume to [email protected] or apply through this job ad. You may also call +61 468 765 147 to enquire further.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au