- Relaxed, Non-Corporate Boutique Firm Based in Parramatta
- Collegiate & Collaborative Team – Progressive Firm with Work Flexibility
- Healthy Pipeline of Work and Career Progression Opportunities
The firm is based in Parramatta and is a highly reputable multidisciplinary firm, catering to both business needs and personal needs of their clients.
The firm’s clients range from individual business owners to SME’s as such it will be imperative for the ideal applicant to possess an inherent business acumen.
The team is currently constituted by 12 lawyers with a total staff of 16. The team is highly collegiate and collaborative, as such, the ideal applicant will possess a personality and values that mesh well with the existing work culture.
The firm is progressive and open to flexible work arrangements. It is extremely well-managed and unlike many firms, has a clear vision as to the firm it intends to become in the medium and long-term.
The role is for an experienced Family Lawyer with broad experience across Family Law, including but not limited to, divorce, de facto, same-sex, parenting applications, child recoveries, and property applications.
The role would best suit someone already employed in a Senior Associate capacity who is looking for an equivalent role in a firm that is willing to promote and reward based on merit and performance.
- 5 – 7 years PAE in Employment Law, accrued in reputable Sydney-based boutique firms
- Broad experience across Family Law
- Excellent plain English communication skills and demonstrated success with client liaison
- $120,000 – $160,000 plus super, subject to experience
- Highly convenient location: close proximity to bus stops, train station, secure parking, shopping and eateries
- Opportunity to join a mid-sized firm with room for you to move within
- Opportunity to join a firm that believes in career progression and has a clear vision as to its mid-term and long-term business plan
- Opportunity to join a highly collegiate and collaborative sharing a common goal of delivering excellent legal services to the firm’s valued client base
- Autonomy over your caseload
- Business development opportunities, commensurate with the seniority of your role as it evolves over time
- Access widely varied work in Family Law
Does this job sound like you? If so, please send your detailed resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion please call Ellie on 0468 842 406.
Perhaps this job does not sound like you? Please visit our website for other opportunities: gorillajobs.com.au.