- $130,000 – $145,000 plus super, negotiable subject to experience
- Grow with a firm that is rapidly expanding
- Work with a collaborative team with a work hard, play hard mentality
A multi-disciplinary boutique firm based in the Sydney CBD is keen to expand aggressively and is seeking an experienced Employment Lawyer.
The firm is a premium boutique firm with a long-standing clientele who are primarily of either a technology or general entrepreneurial background. The firm’s lawyers are leaders in their respective fields and a number of them are ex-top tier partners. You will be joining a firm of 16 lawyers plus support staff who like to work hard and play hard.
The firm believes in rewarding excellent performance with appropriate recognition and with a view to achieving seniority in the firm.
You will be involved primarily in advising the firm’s clients to ensure their compliance with all Employment and Industrial Relations Law matters including disputes with employees and possibly contractors.
- Minimum 5 years PAE in Employment and Industrial Relations Law
- Business acumen
- Strong drafting skills
- $130,000 – $145,000 plus super, subject to experience
- Incentive scheme for successful business development
- Convenient Sydney CBD location
- Opportunity to enter a rapidly growing premium boutique firm
- Opportunity to hone your skills, knowledge and experience in Employment and Industrial Relations Law matters
- Opportunity to work with sophisticated commercial clients
Please submit your resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion please call Ellie on 0468 842 406.