- Flexibility | Work from home + Beautiful Sydney CBD office
- Work with high level blue chip clients – No need to transfer a client base
- Lucrative package + excellent career growth and development prospects
Employment Lawyer is in high demand to join a prestigious boutique firm with Head office in Sydney CBD that solely and exclusively is renowned for its employment law services.
Benefits of the Firm:
- The business has thrived since its creation 8 years ago, starting with 3 lawyers, and now boasts a team of over 35 lawyers and associates
- It provides flexibility: Work from home / Office based arrangements has always been utilised by the firm even before COVID.
- Salary package for Associate level: Range of $120,000 + Super + Bonus
- Excellent team environment that is highly collaborative with a positive give-and-take flow of learning and development
- Access to complete autonomy over your caseload: manage your own caseload without being micromanaged
- Access immediate career progression as Special Counsel and reach the pinnacle of an excellent firm that has been recognised by Doyles Guide
- Direct access to sophisticated clients
About the Firm:
- The majority of clients are top-tier blue-chip companies, Federal and Local Government agencies, and departments.
- Highly tailored services in workplace investigations, training and legal services.
- Superfluous CBD location, conveniently located close to public transport, law courts, barristers’ chambers, eateries and retail shops
- Be truly rewarded for your hard work- Career Progression is highly valued in this business.
- The firm regularly features on some of Australia’s most highly regarded media entities including Sky News Business channel and the ABC.
- Minimum 2-3 years PAE working as an admitted Lawyer in a leading Employment Law firm or in a small team in a larger firm known for its prowess in Employment Law also based in the Sydney CBD
- Excellent interpersonal skills: excellent English communication skills and demonstrable experience liaising directly with sophisticated clients
- Well-rounded in drafting, advisory, problem-solving, workplace investigations, training delivery, and solicitor-advocacy skills.
How to Apply?
Call or SMS Daniel Cappellacci on 0468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]