- Full WFH set up provided with Laptop, monitors, headset and more
- 9-day working week option available
- Above award pay rates- Earn Between $75,000 – $85,000 + Super
If you are a Speech Pathologist who wants to work from the comfort of your own home, with no travel requirements and all the equipment provided to you! This is the role for you!!
Join this outstanding Telehealth Provider who is currently looking for 2 Speech Pathologist to join their team due to their great success. They provide services to NDIS and Private clients across Australia and have a great focus on delivering high-quality therapy services whilst creating a one of a kind workplace culture.
Apply today as you can be based from anywhere within Australia.
Full-time and Part-time options are available.
What’s in it for you
- Earn between $70,000 – $80,000 + Super
- Complete Work From Home set up provided – laptop, monitors, headset and more!
- Feel comfortable and confident in your new role, with a structured and tailored 2-week induction period
- Extensive shadowing prior to seeing any clients
- Weekly supervision provided from a highly experienced Speech Pathologist and access to support at any time!
- Slow gradual increase in the number of clients seen per day with quality sessions being the priority!
- Work with great people who are always ready to help
- Great management team who are always incredibly receptive and approachable
- Work within a collaborative and friendly close-knit team who come together to share ideas
- This company uses state of the art technology to create an unbelievable virtual office environment
- This company works around you with negotiable start and finish times to optimise your work-life balance
- 9-day fortnight option
- Benefit from a huge range of resources that make planning and delivering sessions incredibly easy!
What you will be doing
- A 50/50 split between NDIS and Private clients
- Mixed ages caseload that can be tailored to your specific interest
- Work From Home role
- Providing evidence-based assessment and therapy via Telehealth
- Services include speech, language, fluency, functional communication, literacy and social communication
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au