- Complete WFH set up provided – laptop, monitors, headset and more!
- Structured 2 week induction period
- Join a collaborative and friendly close knit team
Are you a New Graduate or Early Career Speech Pathologist looking for a varied caseload whilst receiving extensive support and training?
This outstanding Telehealth Provider is looking for 2 Speech Pathologists to join their established team. They provide services to NDIS and Private clients across the country and have a focus on providing high-quality therapy whilst continuing to grow within an amazing workplace culture.
Applicants can be based anywhere in Australia with the freedom to work from home. Full-time and part-time options are available.
- Receive the complete WFH set-up – laptop, monitors, headset and more!
- Feel comfortable in your new role with a thorough and structured 2-week induction period
- Extensive shadowing prior to seeing any clients
- Daily supervision from a highly experienced Speech Pathologist and access to support at any time!
- Slow gradual increase in the number of clients seen per day with quality sessions being the priority!
- Work with great people – incredibly receptive and approachable management team
- Above award pay rates- earn between $70,000 – $80,000 + super
- Join a collaborative and friendly close-knit team who enjoy sharing ideas
- Obtain excellent experience working with a diverse caseload of conditions and age ranges
- This company uses state of the art technology to create an unbelievable virtual office environment
- This company works around you with negotiable start and finish times to optimise your work-life balance
- 9-day fortnight option
- Benefit from a huge range of resources that make planning and delivering sessions incredibly easy!
- A 50/50 split of NDIS and Private clients
- Mixed ages caseload
- Work From Home role
- Providing evidence-based assessment and therapy via Telehealth
- Services include speech, language, fluency, functional communication, literacy and social communication
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie Summers (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au