- Remuneration between $25.00 ~ 35.00 per hour
- Fantastic location right 20 minutes from Sydney CBD and right next to PT
- Paid training and guidance from experienced staff and Pharmacists
An experienced and reliable Dispensary Technician & Retail Manager is now being recruited for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a Community Pharmacy in Sydney’s tight-knit and vibrant Community. This is an immediate start for the right candidate.
Benefits you should expect from this role:
- Permanent full-time hours (over 4 ~ 5 days)
- Permanent full-time benefits immediately upon hire
- Lucrative remuneration between $25.00 ~ 30.00 per hour (dependent upon experience and qualifications)
- State of the art Pharmacy with a huge product range and incredible professional services
- Fantastic team to work with
- No late nights or weekends
- Great location near local train stations and buses only 10-minute drive out of the Sydney CBD
Dispensing accuracy and effective management are extremely important. You will be at the front of the shop in a forward dispense model and will be dealing with many customers so customer service and a bright, friendly personality are absolutely essential for this opportunity. You will be the face of the Pharmacy and will need to multi-task with your responsibilities whilst giving the community excellent service with a smile.
Experience as a retail manager or in a management position will prove crucial to this role. Experience as Pharmacists overseas will also be advantageous to your success at this role.
Requirements to be successful for this opportunity:
- Student mentality and the ability to learn and pick up and apply instruction and procedures effectively
- CERT III in Community Pharmacy + S2/S3 training
- Ability to dispense and/or experience as a Dispense Technician
- Proficiency in English
- Competency in all administrative and day-to-day tasks
- Impeccable customer service and ability to build relationships with customers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in management
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If so, please send your resume to [email protected] and call +61 478 765 544 for a confidential chat regarding your suitability for the role.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities within the Sydney area: www.gorillajobs.com.au