- Fantastic location in community shopping centre
- Immediate start position
- Amazing supportive team with a very reputable Australian Pharmacy
An experienced and driven Pharmacy Technician wanted to work in a great reputable Pharmacy. This is a permanent part-time position and an immediate start for the right candidate.
A successful applicant will be an all-rounder in terms of their role where they will be assisting the customers and staff in any way possible to ensure the smooth running of the Pharmacy and quality customer care.
Dispensing and Webster packing will also be a requirement. The ability to have impeccable customer service skills and strong communication skills will contribute to the success and growth of the business.
Requirements of this position include:
- fluent English and strong communication skills
- Passion for the industry
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- Minimum 1+ year experience working in Community Pharmacy
- Dispensing ability and/or certificate
- Ability to do Community and Nursing Home Webster Packing
- Friendly and supportive nature
If you are interested in working at this amazing pharmacy and look forward to developing your skills, then please email a copy of your CV through to [email protected], and feel free to follow up on the progress of your application by calling Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, please feel free to have a look at our website to see other opportunities in Melbourne. Simply go to www.gorillajobs.com.au to find the perfect position for you!