- Remuneration between $24.00 – 26.00/hr + super + benefits
- Permanent full-time position 38/hrs/week
- Work within a progressive service based pharmacy
An experienced and driven dispensary Technician position is now available on a permanent full-time basis in this community pharmacy just 30 mins from Adelaide CBD.
A successful applicant will be an all-rounder in terms of their role where they will be assisting the customers and staff in any way possible to ensure the smooth running of the Pharmacy and quality customer care.
The benefits of this position include:
- Permanent full-time position!
- Join this progressive team and small 4-pharmacy group
- Professional service pharmacy
- Service-based model
- Exceptional leadership, team culture and supportive environment
- Alternate Saturdays OR 1 Sunday/month option
- Join a reputable and established pharmacy dedicated to providing quality services
- Availability for an immediate start
- Remuneration between $24.00 – $26.00/hr
- Work alongside a supportive and vibrant team who create a phenomenal working environment
Requirements of this position include:
- fluent English and strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- Dispensing ability and/or certificate
- Ability to do Community and Nursing Home Webster Packing
- Level 3 dispensary technician
- Team player
- Seeking to evolve and further excel in a new and exciting environment
If you are interested in this fantastic role and look forward to developing your skills, then please email a copy of your CV to [email protected], and feel free to follow up on the progress of your application by calling Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, please feel free to have a look at our website to see other opportunities, Australia Wide. Simply go to www.gorillajobs.com.au to find the perfect position for you!