- Permanent part-time opportunity
- Immediate start for right canadine
- Established business with busy ready to patient base
Since 1994, Our friendly team has worked to maintain the dental health of the Eastern Suburbs. We are here to provide our clients and their loved ones with the efficient, effective dental care they deserve.
When people choose our practice, we treat them as a valued member of our dental family and strive to make your visits pleasant.
The Benefits of the role:
- General Dentist opportunity
- Permanent part-time role
- Conveniently located next to shops, public transport, and gyms
- Established client based but we also want you to establish your own
- 40% take home on billings
- Highly attractive remuneration
- Well staffed and comfortable working environment
Requirements for the role:
- Must have unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Minimum 5 years of dentist experience in Australia in private practice
- Will need to provide references of previous employers
- MUST be able to work under supervision from Principal Dentist
- Will be required to wear magnification loupes
- Experience in cosmetic dentistry would be highly regarded but not essential
- Excellent level of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to commit long-term
Does this position interest you?
If so, please send your resume through to [email protected] or apply directly. More information is also available by calling Jessica Wallace at +61 468 809 629 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities near you: www.gorillajobs.com.au