- Part-time opportunity
- Attractive remuneration
- Busy practice with great potential to thrive
Become part of a busy and growing dental group in the Glendale are in Newcastle. Excellent opportunity for an experienced dentist to join a modern practice offering regular and emergency dentistry services with a family-centred care approach.
- Part-time General Dentist opportunity
- Highly attractive remuneration – up to 40% of billings and retainer
- Flexible working hours for great work-life balance
- Premises fitted with the latest dental technology and equipment
- Well staffed and comfortable working environment
- Full AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- + 2 years clinical experience in Australia
- Must be comfortable building patient base
- Pediatric or Endodontic dentistry experience would be highly regarded but not essential
- Vibrant personality and a team player
- Professional, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience building long-term relationships with local community
Interested in the position?
Apply now or email your resume to Arturo Uriostegui (Dental Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 to hear more about this opportunity.
Is this role not quite right for you?
Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Dental job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
Alternatively have a look at our website www.gorillajobs.com.au for other opportunities and roles we have at the moment.