- You will take home 40% of your billings
- Small team built upon a family team culture
- Relocation + Rent assistance available
Our client is searching for a dentist who is inspired to grow with us. This practice offers treatments from general, cosmetic, orthodontic, surgical, implants.
It is a supportive environment where you will have the opportunity to continuously build and progress your skills while establishing loyal relationships with long-term patients.
About of the opportunity:
- You will take home 40%of your billings billings
- Relocation & rent assistance negotiable for the right candidate
- Busy and consistent patient flow but you are encouraged to build your own client base while maintaining the relationships within the loyal database
- This practice will invest in you and your career – they love helping our people grow
- Feel inspired daily part of an established team who genuinely love what they do
- We can give you the tools and resources to set you up for success
- Our communication is open, honest, and collaborative
- Working with two other Dentists
Requirements for the role:
- Must have unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Minimum 2 years of private dentist experience in Australia
- MUST be able to work independently
- MUST be able to demonstrate leadership skills
- NO recent grads
- Vibrant personality and a team player
- Professional, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
Does this position interest you?
If so, please send your resume through to [email protected] or apply directly. More information is also available by calling Jessica Wallace at +61 468 809 629 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities near you: www.gorillajobs.com.au