- You will take home 40% of your billings
- Strong dedicated team of experienced staff
- Development plans available for any ambitious dentists looking to upskill
Our client is an established practice with an amazing team of dentists and well-trained support staff. They cover all aspects of dentistry catering to a large base of new and existing patients with the latest equipment for orthodontics, surgical work, implants, and more.
Benefits of the role:
- General Dentist opportunity
- Option to choose part-time and full-time hours so ensure a healthy, flexible work/life balance + team culture environment
- Highly attractive remuneration as the business is continually expanding with over 8 years as an established practice
- Professional development and continued learning encouraged
- Existing patient base and consistent patient flow of return bookings
- Premises fitted with the latest dental technology and equipment to ensure both staff & patients have the best possible professional experince
- Well staffed and comfortable working environment to do work you would be proud of
- No Sunday’s required
- No late nights required
- Saturday’s by bookings only
- Working with 6 other extremely experienced Dentists so you will be supported every step of the way
Requirements for the role:
- Full AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Minimum 2 years Australian private practice experince required
- Must be able to work in multiple practices across Port Macquarie
- Your personality is vibrant and you’re a team player
- Professional communication and interpersonal people skills are a must
Interested in the position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jessica Wallace (Dental Division) at [email protected] or call +61 468 809 629 to hear more about this opportunity.