- Supportive and Inclusive Management
- Great Benefits – High Salary, Top End Equipment and Inclusive Team Culture
- Enjoy the Best of City Life with Stunning Beaches and a Small Country Town Feel
Are you a CT or MRI Radiographer looking to make a change to a life in the sun?
I have a fantastic opportunity for a CT or MRI Radiographer in the beautiful tropical Rockhampton. This city has all the amenities you could want whilst still retaining a small country town feel. With year-round sunshine and the beautiful Queensland beaches on your doorstep, this is a fantastic location for families, or singles looking for a better quality of life.
You will be working with one of Queensland’s most reputable private imaging providers who offer great salaries, high-end equipment, and a supportive and inclusive team culture.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Work Across Mixed Case Load – Varied and Interesting Day. CT, General, and MRI on-site.
- Generous Salary – Up to $60 Per Hour Dependent on Experience
- Large Company – Lots of Room to Move Upwards and Progress Your Career
- Stunning Location Near Tropical Beaches and City Amenities
- Friendly Working Environment and Management That Listen
- Experienced and Personable Radiologists
- Work / Life Balance – Fit Hours Around Your Commitments
- AHPRA Registration
- CT or MRI Experience
If you are a Radiographer looking for a change and to improve the quality of your work life please email your resume to Judith (Division Manager) on [email protected] or call 0468 718 119 for a chat, we always respect confidentiality.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you are seeking a new position please get in contact to discuss other opportunities.
Gorilla Jobs is one of the leading healthcare recruiters in Australia and we would love to help you take that next step and progress your career.
For more Imaging Jobs in Queensland please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au