- Easy walking distance from Military Rd – plenty of buses
- Collegiate & Non-Corporate, Boutique Working Environment
- Plenty of varied Property work – autonomy over your caseload
A busy and prestigious boutique firm based on Sydney’s Lower North Shore with a very strong Property practice.
The team is constituted by about six people and is highly collegiate and close-knit. The environment is warm and relaxed, with a laid-back, non-corporate atmosphere, and the staff are caring, progressive, hardworking and dedicated to delivering excellent legal services to their valued clients.
The firm’s client base is extremely healthy and ranges from private individuals, to corporates, and property developers. The firm is very well respected and has considerable good will, as such, there is always plenty of varied work flowing through the firm.
The firm is seeking a well-rounded and qualified Conveyancer with plenty of experience across the full gamut of Conveyancing work: residential, commercial, strata schemes, off the plan, and more. You will also be well-versed in duties, duty exemptions, GST, the margin scheme, and CGT, and be able to provide relevant advice on the fly.
You will be confident in handling an array of property matters from obtaining instructions all the way through to post-settlement. As such, you will need to be experienced in the matter of registrations, PEXA, linked settlements, drafting early possession agreements, attending to contract executions and exchanges, and ancillary documents, such as, retail and/or commercial leases.
Owing to the firm’s good will it will be imperative that the successful candidate take a pro-client approach to her or his work and be well-versed in direct client liaison and other key stakeholders pertinent to different types of transactions and at different stages in the conveyancing process.
As the firm is a small boutique size, it will also be of great importance for the successful candidate to share a similar team mentality and to mesh well with the existing work culture, being open to collaboration.
- Qualified conveyancer
- Broad experience across property transactions and matters
- Experienced in client liaison: plain English communication skills and a pro-client approach to her or his work
- Competitive salary of $70,000 – $80,000 plus super
- Opportunity for a North Shore resident to work close to home – avoid the daily commute to the CBD
- Opportunity to work in a busy Property practice that is located outside of the oversaturated CBD
- Opportunity to access plenty of varied and exciting Property-related work
- Opportunity to join a firm with a low staff turnover
- Opportunity to join a firm with a lovely relaxed and collegiate atmosphere
- Opportunity to access autonomy over your caseload
Does this job sound like you?
If YES, please send your detailed resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion please call Ellie on 0468 842 406.
If NO, please visit our website: gorillajobs.com.au for more job opportunities.