- Plenty of varied Property work & varied Clients including developers
- Relaxed and Collaborative Environment & Atmosphere
- Competitive salary & convenient location close to public transport
The firm’s team is close-knit and bonded by the common goal of delivering excellent legal services to the firm’s valued clients.
In reflection of the firm’s client profile, the conveyancing work that will be available will be diverse: ranging from residential conveyances, to commercial conveyances, off the plan, and strata schemes.
As the pipeline of work coming through the firm is very healthy, it will be imperative for the successful applicant to be extremely knowledgeable and experienced across the full gamut of conveyancing matters from end-to-end, including but not limited to, PEXA, registrations, settlement adjustment figures, leasing, and duty and tax consequences and exemptions. There will also be drafting involved in the form of contracts and ancillary agreements, for example, deeds for early possession.
- Qualified conveyancer
- Broad experience across property transactions and matters
- Experienced in client liaison: plain English communication skills and a pro-client approach to her or his work
- Competitive salary of $70,000 – $80,000 plus super
- Opportunity for a North Shore resident to work close to home – avoid the daily commute to the CBD
- Opportunity to work in a busy Property practice that is located outside of the oversaturated CBD
- Opportunity to access plenty of varied and exciting Property-related work
- Opportunity to join a firm with a low staff turnover
- Opportunity to join a firm with a lovely relaxed and collegiate atmosphere
- Opportunity to access autonomy over your caseload