- Career progression and Autonomy over your caseload
- Progressive firm: unique employee benefits and work from home option
- Collegiate environment and Team Morale Prioritised
A boutique firm based in the CBD and that offers end-to-end services in Construction, Infrastructure and Employment Law-related matters.
The firm has a strong work hard, play hard policy and believes in rewarding excellent performance with established incentives programs targeting both individual and team performance as well as successful client draws.
The firm is seeking an experienced full-time, permanent Senior Associate to join the firm’s team and hit the ground running.
The ideal applicant will be a well-rounded Construction Lawyer with strong drafting skills and dispute resolution and litigation experience, however, the firm is also open to accepting applications from:
- strong front-end Construction Lawyers with ambitions to accrue in-depth experience in disputes and litigation; and/or
- strong back-end Construction Lawyers with good commercial acumen with ambitions to accrue in-depth experience in complex transactional work.
As the role is senior, it will be imperative that applicants are experienced in direct liaison with sophisticated clients, ranging from large corporates to government.
- Minimum 12 years PAE in Construction Law accrued in a reputable Sydney-based law firm with a similar client profile
- Demonstrated experience working across a wide range of Construction matters
- Professional presentation: excellent plain English communication and interpersonal skills
What’s On Offer
- Salary of $200,000 – $240,000 (packaged with super), subject to experience as assessed by the firm
- Access career progression – opportunity to be promoted to Special Counsel upon entry to the firm
- Unique pro-employee working conditions, including work from home options, time in lieu, and an additional week of annual leave etc
- Unique team benefits: firm-funded annual trip overseas, team meals etc
- Commitment by the firm to fostering a positive team environment with a healthy social calendar for the firm’s employees in the form of dinners, office drinks, and overseas and/or interstate trips
- Access a top tier working experience with sophisticated clients and complex matters in a collegiate environment
- Autonomy over your caseload
Does this job sound like you?
If YES, please send your resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion please call Ellie on 0468 842 406.
If NO, please visit our website: gorillajobs.com.au for further opportunities.