- Fantastic remuneration up to $40.00 per hour + permanent benefits
- Permanent full-time hours with no weekends or late nights
- Immediate start for the right candidate within a strong organization
A reputable Community Pharmacy is now recruiting for a competent Compounding Pharmacist. This is a permanent full-time position for the right candidate with a start date negotiable and based on your availability.
Benefits you should expect to receive:
- Great roster with no weekends or late nights
- Remuneration up to $40.00 per hour
- Permanent benefits from the start of your employment date
- Less than an hour drive from Sydney, NSW
- Relaxed and comfortable work environment
- Reputable organization to join
- Future leadership and partnership opportunities
This position is located in the Wollongong Region, NSW which is situated just under an hour from Sydney’s busy CBD. Due to limited opportunities, low remuneration, and limited opportunity, this location is prime for Pharmacists who want to work in a lovely beach-ridden area, yet can still enjoy the convenience of the city-life.
Your role will require you to work within the Compounding Lab. You will be handling the medium-paced script count, work behind the dispensary, and help to assist the store manager with the day to day.
Requirements to make you successful at this role:
- Valid unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- MEDISCA or PCCA compounding certificate (preferred)
- Passion for Pharmacy and compounding
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If you are, and you feel you are a strong candidate for this role, please apply, send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities that we have all across Australia: www.gorillajobs.com.au