- Competitive remuneration between $40.00 ~ 45.00 per hour
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- A great location near public transportion, restaurants, and supermarkets
They are looking for someone who is an effective organizer and has exceptional time/task management skills. The right candidate will have exceptional interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and customer service.
The ideal candidate will also be required to work as an effective and efficient pharmacist who is approachable and friendly. This pharmacy offers amazing support from the whole team and a lovely community. They are wanting to find the right individual who is looking to kick-start/excel in their career through the many opportunities they can provide them with.
You will work 3 days of the week (32 hours):
Monday (12:00 ~ 10:00 pm)
Friday (8:00 ~ 4:00 pm)
Saturday (8:00 ~ 10:00 pm)
You will receive a base rate of $40.00 + per hour during the week + permanent full-time benefits and night rates.
A successful candidate will:
- Be attentive to detail and counsel the community with their needs
- Prioritize both dispensary needs and display great customer service
- Is resilient and hard-working
- Has an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 2 ~ 3 years of experience
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
- Has attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of retail/sales and merchandising
- Webster Pack training
- Experience working a compounding Pharmacy and lab (preferred)
- Completed a compounding course (MEDISCA or PCCA)
- Management experience (preferred)
- Immunization certification (preferred)
Are you interested in this opportunity? If you are looking to cash up part-time, and feel you are a perfect candidate for this role, please send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities within your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au