- Opportunity to specialise in front-end Commercial matters
- Work closely with experienced senior lawyers
- Diverse workload and Sophisticated clientele
The firm is a mid-sized firm that has offices in the Sydney CBD, Melbourne, Parramatta and internationally. It prides itself on its client-focused approach which has allowed it to maintain long-term relationships with a sizeable international clientele.
The firm provides a diverse range of legal services as their clients’ needs arise, such as, Property and Construction, Family, Wills and Estates, Immigration, Corporate and Commercial Law, and Dispute Resolution.
The firm is progressive and has an inclusive work culture with a social event calendar and a performance-based bonus scheme.
- 3 – 5 years PAE in Commercial Law in private practice
- Strong drafting skills
- Inherent business acumen
Proficiency in a second language is favourable.
- $90,000 – $130,000 plus super, subject to experience
- CBD location – close to Law Courts and public transport
- Opportunity to join a firm that rewards excellent performance with bonuses
- Opportunity to progress in your career by working closely with experienced lawyers in your team
- Opportunity to be exposed to varied commercial work
- Opportunity to work with sophisticated clients
Does this role sound like you?
If YES, please send your resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion about this role please call Ellie at Gorilla Jobs on 0468 842 406.
If NO, please visit our website to peruse our other available opportunities: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/ .