- Above-market salary for the right candidate
- Career development fostered
- Positive and collegiate team that works hard and plays hard
The firm is a mid-sized firm that has offices in the Sydney CBD, Melbourne, Parramatta and internationally. It prides itself on its client-focused approach which has allowed it to maintain long-term relationships with a sizeable international clientele.
The firm provides a diverse range of legal services as their clients’ needs arise, such as, Property and Construction, Family, Wills and Estates, Immigration, Corporate and Commercial Law, and Dispute Resolution.
- Minimum 2 years PAE in Commercial Law in private practice
- Strong drafting skills
- Inherent business acumen
- Above-market salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus scheme available dependent on annual performance
- Convenient office location, close to public transport
- Opportunity to join a boutique commercial firm
- Opportunity to hone your skills and experience
- Opportunity to progress in your career
- Opportunity to be exposed to varied commercial work
- Opportunity to work with experienced senior lawyers
- Opportunity to work autonomously without micro-management
Please send your resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion about your eligibility please call Ellie at Gorilla Jobs on 0468 842 406.