- Opportunity for career progression in a reputable CBD boutique firm
- Full autonomy over your caseload – no micromanagement
- Collegiate and collaborative work environment with team mentality
The firm’s team is cohesive, collaborative and committed to its goal of delivering top tier firm-quality services with a pro-client approach. The team is led by an ex-top tier firm litigator, as such, the firm already has a strong litigation practice.
The firm has a strong Chinese client base, as such, the successful candidate will be Mandarin-speaking.
- Minimum 4 years PAE in Commercial Law in Australian private practice
- Broad experience across Commercial Litigation and Family Law matters
- $90,000 – $120,000 plus super, subject to experience
- Opportunity to work in the Sydney CBD close to public transport
- Join a growing boutique firm with a collaborative team that has a pro-client approach to its work
- Never be bored with this opportunity to focus on Commercial Litigation matters with ancillary work in Family Law
- Career progression – be recognised for your excellent performance and achieve seniority
- Work with the Principal who is an Ex-Top Tier Firm Lawyer
- Work with sophisticated clients who are commercially-minded
- Work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Take ownership of your caseload
Does this role sound like you?
If NO, please visit our website: Gorillajobs.com.au for other opportunities.