- Beautiful CBD Office located close to Wynyard Station
- Career progression opportunities come with achievement and hard work
- Excellent mentoring and development available.
About our Client:
Commerical Lawyer required for a high energy boutique law firm with Sydney CBD head office that has a prestigious reputation for providing specialist, market-leading advice in the practices they offer.
Their scope of work includes a full suite of commercial services, including but not limited to, construction, finance, commercial transactions, corporate restructuring and insolvency, and litigation.
Benefits on Offer
- Market range salary of about $90,000 – $125,000 plus super, negotiable to experience as determined by the firm
- motivated and collegiate team to exchange ideas with and have mentorship. Continuous learning environment.
- Convenient office location in the CBD: close to public transport, law courts, and barristers’ chambers
- Fantastic learning environment: experienced lawyers available and accessible who are willing to guide and mentor
- Tailored career progression plan to ensure you are thriving as you grow and develop
- Direct client liaison experience
- A dynamic opportunity where you can develop both your front-end and back-end skills as a Commercial Lawyer
- 3 – 5 years PAE exclusively in Commercial Law, accrued in reputable Sydney based boutique firms
- interpersonal skills: excellent English communication skills, ability to work autonomously and in a team, and the ability to take on feedback and advice from the team.
Call or SMS Daniel Cappellacci on 0468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]