- For Parramatta Locals: Avoid the Daily Commute to the CBD – Work close to home
- Varied Commercial/Corporate Matters & Autonomy Over your Caseload
- Career progression & Flexible work from home options
It is extremely well-managed and unlike many firms, has a clear vision as to the firm it intends to become in the medium and long-term.
The ideal applicant will be extremely well-rounded with strong skills in drafting, advisory and commercial negotiation but who is also skilled and experienced in dispute resolution and litigation.
- 4 – 7 years PAE in Commercial and Corporate Law, accrued in reputable Sydney-based boutique firms
- Broad experience across both front-end and back-end Commercial work
- Professional presentation: excellent plain English communication skills and demonstrated success with client liaison
- $105,000 – $160,000 plus super, subject to experience
- Convenient location near bus stops, train station, secure parking, plenty of shops and eateries in close proximity
- Opportunity to join a mid-sized boutique firm with room to move
- Highly collegiate and collaborative team committed to the common goal of delivering excellent legal services, prioritising the clients’ best interests
- Access career progression opportunities: be remunerated for your output and be promoted over time subject to performance
- Plentiful work and variety whilst specialising in Commercial/Corporate Law
- Autonomy over your caseload – work your matters end-to-end, as it evolves
- Opportunity to deal directly with sophisticated commercial clients