- Career progression to an Associate-level role
- Autonomy over your caseload – work from end-to-end
- Varied work and Opportunity to mentor junior lawyers
A boutique firm specialising in commercial law with offices in Sydney and Melbourne is seeking a talented and well-rounded junior commercial lawyer to join their friendly and collegiate team. Their Sydney office is located in the CBD within walking distance of Wynyard train station.
The firm delivers a range of commercial services, including but not limited to, construction, finance, commercial transactions, corporate restructuring and insolvency, and litigation.
- Minimum 4 years PAE practising Commercial Law in a reputable Sydney-based firm
- Broad experience in commercial transactions
- Strong drafting skills
- $115,000 – $125,000 plus super, subject to experience
- Convenient location in the Sydney CBD, close to public transport
- Work and be a part of a collegiate team that works hard and plays hard
- Opportunity for growth and development to be fostered
- Have the opportunity to work on a broad range of commercial transactions
- Have the opportunity to build on your litigation experience
- Opportunity for solicitor advocacy
Does this role sound like you?
If yes, please send your resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion about this role please call Ellie at Gorilla Jobs on 0468 842 406.
If NO, please visit our website to peruse our other available opportunities: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/.