- Cutting-edge and highly complex matters
- Rare opportunity to combine your TMT experience with M&A skills
- Work with high-profile and sophisticated corporate clients
This top-tier international firm provides world-class legal services, catering to every imaginable aspect of Commercial and Corporate Law. Every practice area is headed by a high-profile leader in her or his own field. The firm’s clientele range from governments to multi-national, blue-chip corporations. In short, it is a leader on the global scene.
The firm is seeking a talented Commercial and Corporate Lawyer with broad experience in TMT, Privacy, M&A and international transactions.
You will be involved in drafting diverse commercial transactional documents and providing professional advice, for example, in relation to technology licensing rights, acquisitions and disposals of equipment, supply of services, Australian Privacy Principles and GIPA, broadcasting rights, mergers and acquisitions, PPP transactions, among others.
- 4 – 6 years PAE in TMT, Privacy and M&A
- In-depth experience in broad and varied commercial and corporate transactions
- Strong drafting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- $140,000 – $180,000 plus super, subject to experience
- Opportunity to join a global firm with the resources to secure your long-term career pathway
- Opportunity to work alongside highly experienced partners
- Room for massive career development
- Opportunity to hone your skills, knowledge and experience in TMT, Privacy, M&A and international transactions matters
- Opportunity to work with highly sophisticated commercial clients
Does this role sound like you?
If yes, please send your resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion about this role please call Ellie at Gorilla Jobs on 0468 842 406.
If NO, please visit our website to peruse our other available opportunities: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/.