- Opportunity to specialise in Commercial/Corporate Law
- Opportunity to build on your existing Commercial experience
- Opportunity to work in a boutique firm with top tier work and clients
A premium boutique firm located in the Inner City area which delivers high-level Commercial and Corporate services to a sophisticated clientele who are mainly in the Technology and Media industries. The team is growing organically thanks to the quality of its services and its dedication to its clientele. The team is collaborative and this mindset is led by the firm’s Principal.
The firm specialises in Commercial and Corporate work and the work is varied, from liaising with ASIC, to performing legal research, to liaising with clients, and others. The firm’s main focus in drafting high-end Commercial contracts.
- 3 – 4 years PAE in Commercial and Corporate Law in a reputable Sydney-based firm
- Excellent academic background
- Strong drafting skills
- $85,000 – $95,000 plus super, subject to experience
- Opportunity to join a boutique firm with a collegiate and collaborative team
- Opportunity to learn from an experienced Principal who is collaborative and believes in developing younger lawyers
- Opportunity to be exposed to a wide variety of work in Commercial and Corporate Law, with a particular focus on Technology and Media industries
- Opportunity to work in the Inner City near plenty of retail shops and eateries
Does this role sound like you?
If yes, please send your resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion about this role please call Ellie at Gorilla Jobs on 0468 842 406.
If NO, please visit our website to peruse our other available opportunities: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/.