- Career progression opportunity – take the next step in your career
- Top tier working experience in a boutique firm setting
- Autonomy over your caseload & Work end-to-end on your matters
A boutique international firm with offices across Australia and an office in Shanghai, plus strong affiliates throughout the Asia Pacific and Middle East.
It offers fully integrated legal services covering both Business needs as well as Personal needs. Business related practice areas range from general commercial, corporate (M&A), tax, employment, real property, planning and development, construction and infrastructure etc. Personal related practice areas are comprised of Family Law and Estates.
Despite the multidisciplinary approach of the firm, it is structured in the way of larger firms, such that each lawyer is an expert in her or his own area.
The firm advocates for a collegiate and collaborative working environment and its lawyers share a common love and passion for the law as well as a common dedication to delivering excellent legal services to their valued clients.
Their clients range from high net worth individuals to SME’s and global corporates and some are located internationally.
The firm is seeking an experienced and well-rounded Business Lawyer for their Melbourne CBD office.
The role will be at the Associate level as such it would best suit a mid-level lawyer who is confident and has an ambition to achieve career progression.
- 4 – 6 years PAE in Commercial and Corporate Law in a reputable Melbourne-based firm
- Excellent front-end skills in a broad array of Commercial and Corporate transactions, including Mergers and Acquisitions
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills
- Salary estimate of $120,000 plus super
- Convenient location close to public transport
- Opportunity to work in a collegiate firm that appreciates career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a boutique firm with a top tier internal structure: enabling you to specialise in Commercial/Corporate Law
- Opportunity for autonomy over your caseload and to work on your matters from end-to-end
- Opportunity to liaise with sophisticated clients directly
Does this role sound like you?
If YES, please send your detailed resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion about the role please call Ellie on 0468 842 406.
If NO, please visit our website for other opportunities: