- Great working environment with a large close-knit MDTeam
- Fantastic Clinic to work from with flexible working arrangements including WFH
- Great location with parking spot provided, close to cafes, shops and much more
Clinical Psychologist required for an upscale and well-established busy private practice. 2 great locations so you can work close to home- Bassendean and Cockburn Centre.
This is a highly reputable, non-corporate practice with plenty of scope for long-term career progression and opportunity. The clinic places an emphasis on patient-centric care within a multi-disciplinary framework.
Enjoy a collegial, friendly working environment with the support of an energetic, attentive reception team. This clinic is happy to work around you in terms of working hours and days.
Full-time and Part-time roles are available with a negotiable start date 2022.
- Earn between $95,000- $135,000 + Super (depending on experiace)
- Opportunity to earn extra money with great quarterly bonus incentives
- Work collaboratively within a large multidisciplinary team consisting of Speech Patholgsut, Occupational Therapsit, Physiotherapist and Psychologists
- Outstanding admin support to make your working life easier
- Guaranteed workload with inhouse referrals
- Excellent flexibility available with sessions and start times
- Paediatric caseload with the option to work with adults if desired
- Enjoy working in a spacious, light-filled consultation room
- High level of care, this practice focuses on patient-centric care
- Great location, close access to cafes, shops and much more
- Car spot provided
- Modern facilities which is equipped to provide the patient with a holistic experience for their healthcare
- Great team culture with monthly team lunches and many more scheduled social events
- AHPRA registration as a Clinical Psychologist
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology
- Medicare provider number eligible
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Provisionals Psychologist are not accepted
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the psychology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more psychology positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au