- Remuneration between $38.00 ~ 40.00 per hour + permanent benefits
- Fantastic organization to work with and great team culture
- Full-time role with flexibility to help your work/life balance
A reputable organization with Pharmacies spread across two states and even during this pandemic, growing at a considerable rate, is now recruiting for a Clinical Pharmacist to join their Community Pharmacy located in the heart of Newcastle, NSW. This is a permanent full-time position.
Benefits you should expect to receive:
- A reputable organization to work with
- Future partnership and leadership opportunities
- Flexibility and a healthy work/life balance
- Great team culture
- Remuneration between $38.00 ~ 40.00 per hour
- Personal development and career progression
- Partnership in the future
- A fantastic location to work in
- Permanent full-time role with benefits
You will be working at the second-largest Pharmacy within the business, a dynamic team, and in line for future leadership and partnership opportunities. This organization has high standards with the type of candidates that they allow to grow with them, as they have an amazing team of people and very healthy work culture. Professional development is available for all Pharmacists and healthcare professionals to constantly be climbing and improving in their vision and long-term goals.
Your role would consist of dispensary management, ensuring the smooth running of the Pharmacy, whilst answering to the Pharmacist Manager. A large focus on patient outcome and customer service should be what you lead with, as the customers are the heart and soul of this vibrant community.
Requirements of the role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Ability to work well in a team
- A clinical appraoch to Pharmacy
- Must abide by 6CPA
Are you interested in this position?
If you are, please send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat regarding this opportunity.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au