- Flexible part-time hours
- Ranging between $38.00-$40.00/hr + Super + Benifits
- Enthusiastic and motivated team culture
Flexible part-time position perfect for a driven, candidate who can work both as part of a team as well as being self-motivated to take their own initiative to help grow the business and team around them.
Looking for a candidate to join our team as we are constantly looking to develop the skills of our team with opportunities for growth into leadership positions leading to full-time employment opportunities for those who are eager to evolve.
The benefits of this role include:
- Flexible part-time working hours
- The opportunity to work for a progressive pharmacy where they focus on promoting your growth
- Hourly rate ranging between $38.00-$40.00/hr + Super + Benefits
- A beneficial package including KPI’s
- Work alongside a flexible and dynamic team culture where no two days are the same
- Have the opportunity to build great relationships with those in the community and in your team
- Work in a family-like community
- Have a flexible roster to ensure a great work/life balance
What a successful candidate should possess:
- Task/time – management in a busy environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintains a good understanding of stock management and merchandising
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team and independently
If you are interested in working in this amazing community pharmacy, please email a copy of your CV through to [email protected], and feel free to follow up on the progress of your application by calling Alyssa on +61 468 809 629
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities for you! Simply go to www.gorillajobs.com.au to find the perfect position for you!