- Min. $130,000 plus super, negotiable subject to experience
- Boutique firm with excellent management – long-term job security
- Work with a collegiate and supportive team
It values its clients and takes a pro-client approach to its work and business. This approach has facilitated the firm’s ongoing growth despite the effects of COVID-19 that have detrimentally impacted on other law firms.
The firm’s team is of around 25, of which around 22 are lawyers. On this basis there are prospects of long-term career progression. The firm is known for its low turnover of staff. The team itself is highly collegiate and supportive and it is imperative that new staff mesh with the existing culture.
- Must have at least 5 years of PAE in Commercial/Corporate Law in a reputable Sydney-based firm
- Demonstrated success with building client relationships by delivering outstanding results
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary of around $130,000 plus super and upwards, depending on the level of experience
- Opportunity to join a large firm with plentiful resources to secure long-term job security and career progression
- Opportunity to engage with sophisticated clients in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Opportunity for business development duties with benefits for draws to the firm
- Superfluous location in the Sydney CBD