- Immediate start position for the right candidate
- Lucrative hourly rate
- Opportunity to excel in the industry
An experienced (preferred) and driven Aged Care Technician is wanted to work in a great reputable Pharmacy. This is a permanent part-time position and an immediate start for the right candidate and is just 20 mins east of Melbourne CBD.
A successful applicant will be an all-rounder in terms of their role where they will be assisting the customers and staff in any way possible to ensure the smooth running of the Pharmacy and quality customer care.
Dispensing and Webster packing will also be a requirement. The ability to have impeccable customer service skills and strong communication skills will contribute to the success and growth of the business when liaising with customers and stakeholders.
Requirements of this position include:
- fluent English and strong communication skills
- Passion for the industry
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- Basic knowledge and experience in aged care preferable
- Dispensing ability and/or certificate
- Ability to do Community and Nursing Home Webster Packing
- Friendly and supportive nature
- Confident with Liaising with others
- Team player
- Seeking to evolve and further excel in a new and exciting environment
This role offers 24hrs/week which will be divided upon days between Monday – Friday during the week, with NO WEEKEND WORK!
If you are interested in this fantastic role and look forward to developing your skills, then please email a copy of your CV through to [email protected], and feel free to follow up on the progress of your application by calling Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, please feel free to have a look at our website to see other opportunities in Melbourne. Simply go to www.gorillajobs.com.au to find the perfect position for you!