- Wonderful remuneration up to $40.00 per hour + pay bonuses and incentives
- Work in a lovely high-demographic location 10 minutes away from the Sydney CBD
- Career progression and personalized mentorship and professional guidance
An Aged Care Pharmacist is now needed to join a vibrant, progressive, and state of the art Pharmacy located in North Sydney, NSW. This is an immediate start for the right candidate. Come join this extremely modern Pharmacy, equipped with the latest Tesla-like technology, and young, motivated, and enthusiastic team of medical professionals, all striving to deliver perfect customer care and build relationships with the tight-knit family -orientated community.
You will be expected to present yourself to the utmost professionalism, be clean, tidy, and have an empathetic and innovative approach to customer enquiries and other professional services that you would be required to deliver. Mediocracy is intolerable, as you be accountable and hold your self as well as others to a very high standard.
What makes this role so attractive is the facility itself, a dispensing robot at your disposal eliminating intensive labor, and a young, enthusiastic team of people all working at a high standard, ensuring KPIs, criteria, and most of all the customers’ needs are met. You must be flexible to work outside of your job description, benefiting you in a way that enhances skills that you normally wouldn’t get to use in a typical role.
Requirements to be successful for this opportunity:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Pharmacist
- Product knowledge (both OTC & Ethical)
- Inspire front of shop sales
- Have an ability to work as part of a team;
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to hit daily deadlines and work under pressure
- Accuracy in dispensing and packing
- Can work closely with a leadership team, to uphold service standards in retail service, counseling, dispensing, pricing, managing inventory, and record-keeping.
- Will ensure all work processes, systems and procedures are performed efficiently & effectively
- Can embrace the responsibilities & commitments required in growing
- High level of organizational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and problem solve
Are you interested in this amazing opportunity?
If so, please send your CV to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 to enquire further regarding your suitability for the role, and if so, the role details.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au