- Remuneration between $35.00 ~ 40.00 per hour with permanent full-time benefits
- Work in a state of the art facility in one of Sydney’s most beautiful suburbs
- No late nights or weekends (negotiable)
There is a position now available for an Aged Care Pharmacist. They will need to maintain and build strong relationships with the nursing home and Aged Care facilities. Your flexibility to jump into the retail environment as well as the clinical is also very essential to your success in this role.
Benefits you should expect to receive:
- Strong remuneration between $35.00 ~ 40.00 per hour with pay incentives and bonuses based on performance, helping you to strive to your full potential and keep aiming higher
- No late nights or weekends
- Work in a high-demographic suburb just 10 minutes from the Sydney CBD with easy access to public transport
- Vibrant team to work with
- A challenging, yet rewarding role that is very well-rounded, allowing your skillset to develop in every area of your expertise that won’t limit you to your job description
- State of the art facility, making you excited to come to work
- Dispensing robot at your service, allowing the work to not be labor-intensive
- Flexibility in your role
- Career progression with a reputable organization, implementing new and innovative procedures
- Parking on the premises
It is extremely important that you possess strong communication skills, present yourself to the utmost professional standard required, have an enthusiastic and friendly approach to the customer interactions, and be loyal and treat this business as if it were your own. A strong and fluent grasp of the English language is also essential, as would be required from this role.
Requirements to be successful at this role:
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with the Aged Care facilities and nursing homes
- Strong communication skills, fluent English ability
- A friendly, enthusiastic personality and character
- A passion to help patients and provide excellent customer care
- A team-player
- The ability to manage and drive that aspect of the business
- The ability to work under pressure and hit daily deadlines
- Accuracy with time and organizational skills
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If you feel you are the perfect candidate for this role, and that you tick all of the boxes, please submit your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat regarding the role details along with your suitability.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au