- Join an incredibly progressive Pharmacy dedicated to its loyal community
- Receive a generous remuneration package up to $100,000 annual
- Huge career progression opportunity
You will be reporting to the owner and you will be responsible for overseeing the operations and performance of the Aged Care facilities. You will be based at the Pharmacy and manage the Aged Care team there, Webster paking, and other operations.
Your previous experience in Aged Care management and or Pharmacy Management at a high level and your leadership qualities are essential. Knowledge and experience of the Australia Aged Care system and experience running a Pharmacy are preferred.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking housekeeping on OH&S issues
- adhering to all OH&S policies and procedures
- adhering to OH&S legislation and regulations
- acting in a manner that does not jeopardize the health and safety of yourself or others, and reporting all OH&S incidents as they occur or become evident
- Oversee the duties of the pharmacists and dispensary technicians
- Fortnightly rostering of staff within the budgeted range
- Organize the recruitment and selection of staff if required, with the owners help if needed
- Organize the termination of staff employment if needed, with the owners help if required
- Develop marketing materials within a budgeted range to promote an ongoing and increasing presence in the Aged Care market and use these materials to approach new facilities to offer our services. Also further development of the website and promotion of business by providing an easy to navigate website to answer common aged care queries using a multi-media approach to establish our company as the destination of choice.
- The identification and communication of possible areas of improvement as the need may arise, both within the Aged Care operation and the facilities we service
- Maintain a schedule of attendance to the current facilities to meet our contractual obligations. Complete with the pharmacist team, attendance at MAC meetings, Imprest checks, Educations and Management meetings.
- Manage and conduct performance reviews for all the Aged Care staff on a yearly or biyearly basis
- Maintain a report/file for each facility with the other pharmacists on-site to include all pertinent requests, tasks, complaints, errors, and other matters of importance
- Attendance to telephone calls as required
Do you have experience managing a Pharmacy or an Aged Care facility? If you are interested in branching out and taking on this role as Operations Manager, look no further.
Please send your resume to [email protected] and call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat. Thank you and have a great day!