- Immediate start opportunity
- Less pressure and workload due to the pharmacies new software
- Lucrative incentives and benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for all AACP Accredited pharmacist! this role includes working on average 1/2 a day every week and the opportunity to write up the reports in your own time.
The pharmacy you will be working alongside has made tremendous changes in acquiring new software to ensure utmost efficiency and effectiveness is available for you.
This new software ensures that your workload is dramatically lessened by their office who will:
- Organise all your interviews
- Complete all data entries
- Complete all follow-ups and liaisons with doctors and pharmacies
- Complete all claiming
This then allows you more beneficial time to do what you are effectively trained and educated to do, Interview and recommend.
To be a successful candidate you will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have AACP Accreditation
- Excellent and up to date knowledge
- Be efficient and effective
- Have a friendly and approachable nature
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more of the other amazing contributing factors for this role then please do not hesitate to apply now or email a copy of your CV to Alyssa at [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call to Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, you can check out our website for our current positions available throughout VIC, Australia on www.gorillajobs.com.au.